Tuesday, May 22, 2018

... Welcome Back...

My last writing started by saying that it’s been “WAY too long since my last post.”  I think I just set a new record.  It’s not that life has been uninteresting over the last three years. It has!  And hectic! Let me catch you up:

Survived threenagers, potty training almost broke us, kids went into Pre-Kindergarten, DON'T SING MOMMY, little artists, soccer, Batman, Barbie, horses, cows, dress up, dress up, Neil Armstrong, dress up, Kindergarten registration, SING MOMMY, Pre-Kindergarten graduation, Mommy cried like a baby, sold the house in Crafton, moved into an apartment for 6 months, first day of Kindergarten, Mommy cried like a baby again, minor head injury, Mommy kept it together, first airplane ride to California, moved into the new house, 7 school days left until summer vacation.

Whew!  That was a quick overview!  To get back into the swing of things, my next two posts will focus on each of the kids.  Please don't look too closely at who is first - it has no bearing on which child is my favorite...yet.  It's 10:25 PM, and everyone (including Scott) is asleep.  Therefore, everyone is Mommy's favorite.  By the time the next post is up, who knows!  Also, don't expect the individual posts about each kid to be up tonight.  10:25 PM, remember? In the meantime, enjoy this picture from Mustache Day at school.  Also, someone remind me to write about the last 26 days of school...if I survive it!

Lizzie "The Scoundrel" and Neil "The Scholar" Henderson
RMH 5/22/18

No comments: